- One (1) 10’x10’ Booth
- Speak during conference in the General Session and or Breakout session
- Recognition on sponsorship signs
- One (1) year OEMA corporate membership
- One (2) people in booth registration
Conference General Information
Oklahoma Emergency Management Association Conference
March 29-31, 2022
Choctaw Casino Resort-Durant
4216 S HWY 69/75
Conference Attendee Profile
- Emergency Managers (city, county, state, federal)
- Homeland Security Professionals
- Fire and Police Chiefs
- Healthcare Disaster Professionals
- Tuesday, 3/29/21; 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, 3/30/21; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, 3/31/21; 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Prominently featured Sponsor information on Symposium homepage and in dedicated areas.
- Exhibitor booths within the exhibit hall, where exhibitors can display details about their company and booth staff and share relevant links and other content.
- Built in Exhibitor Networking time so attendees can meet with exhibitors/sponsors either in a one-to-one or one-to-many setting.
- From an exhibitor’s booth, attendees can easily request to be contacted and instantly share their contact information directly with exhibitors.
- Sponsor and exhibitor lists that are easily searchable for attendees
SET-UP: Vendors will be able to setup on Monday, March 28 after 2 pm. Tuesday, March 29 from 8AM – 10AM.
Tear Down: Start at noon on Thursday, March 31 and be done no later than 4 pm.
Door Prizes: Vendors are encouraged to bring door prizes for the drawing to be added to prizes provided by the OEMA. The door prize drawings will begin on Thursday Morning and will continue until conference closes later that day.
No Show Policy: All no-show vendors will be billed for space reserved.
Files should be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 04, 2021.
Logos for sponsorships
Ads, logos, and video clips must be submitted in a JPEG, PNG, MP4 format that is 300 DPI or better.